Distinguished South Carolina Attorneys Solve Your Problems Compassionately & Constructively
Hilton Head real estate, civil litigation, tax & estate planning lawyers with more than 70 years of combined experience
Looking to close a deal on a commercial real estate property with the guidance of a qualified lawyer? Injured in an accident and in need of an attorney to help you obtain full and fair compensation? Seeking assistance with your business tax preparation? Minor, Haight & Arundell, P.C. can help.
Established in 1994, our firm is made up of experienced attorneys who represent clients in real estate, civil litigation and tax and estate planning in Hilton Head, Okatie and Bluffton and throughout Beaufort County in South Carolina.
Aggressive trial attorneys with the skills to help you win, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your case. Contact us for a confidential, free initial consultation today.
A winning combination for success
Experience. Intelligence. Ethics. Professionalism. You want a lawyer who embodies all of these qualities, but the combination is not easy to find. At Minor, Haight & Arundell, P.C., you’ve come to the right place. Our attorneys are lauded in the community as accomplished and effective trial attorneys who get results. When you turn to us, you can expect:
- Ethical representation. Awarded a top honor in the legal industry for professionalism and adherence to strict ethical standards, our attorneys represent you with integrity.
- Unparalleled experience and skills. Our attorneys know the intricacies of the legal system and use their more than 70 years of combined legal experience in real estate, civil litigation, and tax and estate planning to help you effectively resolve your legal issues.
- Bilingual legal services. To better serve you, we speak Spanish and Greek. Call to schedule your appointment today.
Our legal services
We can help you with:
- Real estate. We represent clients in residential and commercial real estate, including closings, short sales and homeowners association issues.
- Civil litigation. We litigate on your behalf in cases involving community associations, material suppliers, personal injury and mechanic’s liens.
- Tax and estate planning. We assist businesses and individuals with tax preparation, audit representation, estate planning and probate.
Call for your free consultation with experienced Hilton Head lawyers today
Call Minor, Haight & Arundell, P.C. at 843-785-8040 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.